February 21, 2012

Heaven Needed Mom

A friend shared this on my Facebook wall this evening, and I absolutely love it! It made me cry and miss my Mom, but also made me smile knowing she is waiting with face aglow and arms wide open to embrace me went I go to meet her in Heaven!

This little poem is going to follow me throughout my life now, and I immediately started thinking about where I want to hang it in my apartment after I have it framed. 


I think this is so special to me because, especially that last paragraph, is so true to the way it really is! Every night when I close my eyes and fall asleep I dream about Mom. 

Every.

Single.

Night.

And when I open my eyes I feel like I start that grieving process all over again. I close my eyes tight and will myself to go back to sleep just so I can see her face again.....to hear her voice again.

Heaven must have needed her super bad, because I know I sure still do.

Thank you, George and Cathy, for sharing this treasure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin...always remember the Good memories, and you are right, she will be waiting on you and Jaime/Wray at Heaven's gate with arms open wide!! She loved you three sooooo much. And I love you very much too! Dad

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena