January 21, 2012

The Sleepover In The Fort

I have the two (soon to be three) best nephews in the world! They stayed the night with me last night and were such good little boys. Here are some pics of our adventures plus a pretty cute video of Noah!


This is Eli the "Knight".

This was my living room.

Now it's a small walkway around a big fort :)

"Look Aunt Kristin! I'm an acrobat!"

That fort was one of the best ideas I've ever had! lol

"Look! I can spit like a whale!" ...Clean up in Aisle 3...

Coolest toothbrushes ever!

I told them to pick 3 bedtime story books. We ended up reading way more than that. AUNT Kristin can be a pushover sometimes. It's in the job description :)

All ready for bed. Although by the looks of this picture I don't think little Noah is quite settled enough to go to sleep!

Two of the best boys ever!

Yes, I eventually figured out what book he was talking about, thanks to help from Eli. 

Can't believe how big they are both getting! I had so much fun with them and, as always, look forward to the next sleepover with my nieces and nephews!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, great pictures and post! We are so glad you had a great sleepover. Noah is talking so much better now. Thanks for posting the pictures/videos of the grandkids, it means a ton to me and to Suzanne!! Love you Dad

Chuck said...

Unwritten, good song. Looks like a fun time. Forts, are the universal language of kids, and yours looks pretty well made.

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena