July 22, 2012

Rainy Day Inspiration





I was a little bored today, and as I was sitting in my living room watching the rain out my big picture window, I suddenly felt inspired. I have a dress that has been in my closet for years that I have only ever worn once, many years ago! Mostly because it just didn't fit right, and the one time I wore it it felt like a big feed sack. No structure to this dress whatsoever!

<--- See? It was just a sad, sad dress.


So in my moment of rainy day inspiration, I decided to finally fix it 'Kristin style'...which means to just start cutting and pinning and see what happens :]






It took longer than I thought it would, but I'm quite happy with the results. It started out that I was just going to take it in a little and fix the neck line, but I ended up taking the whole dress apart!

Here is the finished product. What do you think?

Front

Back

No comments:

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena