August 30, 2010

Answered Prayers

Many people have been asking me about my new job, and I'm sure there are just as many who know nothing about it. So, I thought I'd do a short post and let my family and friends know the details.

About a week after my Mom passed away, I got a message on facebook from her cousin. She said her mom works with a doctor who is expecting her third child and is looking for a Nanny.

She gave her my phone number, and within a few days the doctor gave me a call. I met with her in her office last Friday, and was invited to her house on Sunday to meet her husband and two little girls.

After spending about an hour at her house, I was offered the position! I'll be starting part-time a few weeks after the baby is born. She is due this weekend, so it won't be long now :)

Once she goes back to work (Mid-October) I'll start full time. The baby will obviously be with me all day, and I'll be getting her two girls off the school bus about 2:30 each day. Most of my hours will be Monday-Thursday, with just a few hours Friday morning.

This is the job I have been praying for since I was about 18 years old! I know it's only through God that this has all fallen into place so quickly since I got that message on Facebook! 

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Thank you, Father for loving Kristin
so long, so high, so wide, and so deep!!!!!!!!

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena