March 17, 2012

The Old Young Me!

I cannot tell you the last time I felt this good! I would have to guess back before I turned 16.

Finally I feel like my old self. The old young me :]

My Mom used to say, "Kristin, what happened to the happy side of you? You used to be so bubbly and happy all the time! Now you seem to have less excitement for life."

Well, people. The OLD Kristin is back. My energy is back. My thirst for fun and excitement is back. My longing to actually do something with my life is back!

So watch out world...the Kristin that my Mom loved is back and here to stay. She gave Satan a side kick to the throat and threw him away! Buh-bye!

For He has rescued us from the kingdom of 
darkness and transferred us into the 
Kingdom of his dear Son. ---Colossians 1:13

1 comment:

Chuck said...

grace INCREASED!!

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena