June 15, 2012

Friday Phone Dump 06/09 - 06/15 2012


My basketball was apparently tired of being mercilessly hurled at the backboard, because it decided to just stay in the net. *Cue me hunting through the woods for a stick*  Yes, no matter how high I tried to jump, I was still too short to knock it down without a stick. Hey, not all basketball players have to be 7 feet tall :] 




Sadie's summer haircut. As much as she hated it at the time, she loves it now. I can tell just by watching her how much cooler she it without all that hot black fur. My dog is cuter than your dog! :]




(Sorry if these pictures are showing up really small on your screen. My computer is refusing to let me change the size, and I give up trying :] I'll figure it out before next Friday's phone dump.)


No comments:

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena