June 9, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Summer is a busy time of the year for most people. We're running here and there, spending more time outside since the sun is actually shinning! I love summer! All that vitamin D from the sun sends my winter blues far far away :]

However, with the nice weather filling up my schedule, I don't have a lot of time for blogging. So, I decided that once a week I will post pictures that I took on my phone that week, and leave regular posts for when I feel really inspired to write. (or have the time to :] ) The pictures will be a great way to keep my blog updated, yet nix the pressure of not being able to post as regularly through the summer months.

This first 'Friday photo dump' has pictures from the past several weeks, but after this the Friday photo dumps will strictly be an update through photos of that week.

If inspiration hits I may check in from time to time to do a little more writing, but if not...I'll pick up regular posts when the leaves start to change :]




(Yes, I know it's Saturday, and this post is a FRIDAY phone dump....it just sounds better. lol 95% of these posts will be on Fridays :] )

No comments:

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena