September 22, 2012

An Apology

It is 4:30am and I have yet to sleep a wink since the sun set last night. I have about 5 or 6 different things laying heavy on my heart, and I believe one will be lifted if I make an apology. 

So, here it goes. 

In the past few weeks some faults on my part, as well as some misunderstandings, were brought to my attention from several different sources. I won't go into much detail here. 

If you have ever felt uncomfortable around me, or like I was judging you, I'm sorry. I was definitely not trying to make you feel this way and had no idea my attitude was coming off as judgmental. 

If it ever seemed like I was being fake, or like I was only being nice because I "had to", I'm sorry. Again, this was unintentional.  I have always thought of myself as a kind person and easy to get along with. So I apologize for my attitude suggesting otherwise.

Really, if I have ever done anything to hurt you it was unintentional and I was oblivious that anything was wrong. (or I would have apologized sooner)

I love all my family and friends, and it has been weighing heavily on my heart since I found out I had hurt or offended any of you. I would prefer to speak with all of you face to face, but it may be a while before I see you again. So please accept this as an apology. I was oblivious to the fact that any of this was going on. So thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will try my best to figure out a solution so I can avoid this in the future. 

Love you all! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, not sure if you are still around in the blogger world, but did not want to "move" without inviting you to my new blog, too... Hope you are well, wishing you a Happy 2014, Helen

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena