August 9, 2012

My Thoughts Are Lost in 2010


I have been thinking about this particular post for several weeks now. 

What should I say?

Should I even write anything at all?

How do I begin to put into words what I am feeling right now?

I haven't answered any of those questions yet. I don't know what to say, or if I should even say anything at all. And heaven knows I don't know how to express the feeling you get when you lose someone so important to you.

I would say it hurts, but it's a different kind of hurt than the normal physical pain of 'hurt'. It's more like an ache in your soul, your heart, right down to the core of your innermost being.

In other words, it pretty much sucks.

Today, August 9th, marks the 2 year anniversary of Mom passing away. Two years. Two years?


I usually know exactly what to say. I normally don't have trouble writing a blog post, but on this particular day, my mind is not here...not here on this blog. It's back in 2010 recalling every memory possible of Mom's last few days. I'm at a loss for words.

And for that reason I will end with this. 

I had the best Mom ever. From the beginning of time to the end of time, nobody has ever had or will ever have a Mom as awesome as mine. I love her with all that is in me, and my heart aches aches aches for her every day. 

To hear her voice.

To feel her touch.

To have the comfort of having a Mom. (Because you don't realize what comfort and support they are until they're not there anymore)

Mom, I miss you terribly, I love you for eternity, and I wish you were here so badly. Can't wait to see you again! ---Kristin Baby
   


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you today.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... I lost my Mama just last month.... August 21st. Hugs and love to you....

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena