May 6, 2012

Energy Depleted...Time to Relax!

Yes, it's me...the long lost 'Online Journal' blogger. 

A slightly more than usual busy schedule, combined with financially opting to discontinue my Internet service for about a month, led to me abandoning this little corner of the world wide web.

It's nice to be back though, and I'm going to take advantage of this connection time until my wallet changes that again for me :]

In fact, I have a new post all worked out in my head...but unfortunately this head of mine is beginning to thump, and I'm starting to feel a little under the weather. My comfy sweat pants and baggy t-shirt are calling my name, and the super soft pillow and comforter on my couch look oh so inviting! I'm headed to relax for the evening!

Check back in the next few day though! There won't be nearly as much time in between posts!

In the meantime for the next few hours this is how you will find me...

 

Goodbye for now, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Theme images by alacatr. Powered by Blogger.

© An Online Journal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena